Tuesday 9 July 2013

Yau Kee

03-06-2013
Located in Jalan (street) Idris.
Take few turns and you won't miss this huge bun shop






This time I went with my neighbor, who usually go to this restaurant specially to buy buns.It was a Chinese restaurant but they served halal food as well. So we didn't eat anything except buns. They also served buns with curry but i was full so i didn't order that. You could if you go there for lunch. 


The buns were served hot. This was my first time going there. You could smell the bread from far away. It smelled really nice! 

The small bun was RM 20, which could serve 2 or 3 people. I don't think its small but the staff called it small so did i. I would rate this 3*** out of 8. Because of the service. The waiters there were very rude. I won't recommend this to students because its expensive. I am a student as well so i understand. But if you really want to go, you could try it. Its not bad.

Try it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment