Tuesday 9 July 2013

Grand Kampar Hotel

05-05-2013
 Located in the heart of Taman Bandar Baru.


It is one of the best hotel and i think only one in whole entire Kampar. Malaysian's would be quite familiar with the name. This was my best visit. I love being there. 
We went there for lunch. As you can see the weather was Awesome. This was my first time in Grand Kampar Hotel. 
We ordered fried Tofu with beans, which i ate first time in my whole entire life. It was delicious!


We ordered non-vegetarian that day because of the chicken with skin. This is the problem which we face every-time. Although, we couldn't order chicken, we ordered a dish. i couldn't remember the name but it was made up of beans and spices.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqpVwg0NPNABS5KSn42F350P9UZ0hoeV194-H4npI6V5e61UoA

I also ordered fresh orange juice which made my day! I don't have more pictures but i would like to recommend everyone to go. You could have fresh vegetables if you care a lot about your diet. Although, it was expensive, i enjoyed and would like to go there again!

I would rate this 7******* out of 8! Because of the food and the service provided :)

(You could refer to the links for the pictures. I couldn't take pictures due to some circumstances. Sorry or the inconvenience)

No comments:

Post a Comment