Tuesday 9 July 2013

Maha Maju

16-06-2013
Located in Jalan Idris
Near MacDonald

You might heard of this restaurant. It is again an Indian restaurant where i went with my family. Family time is the best time period in life. When I am with my family, I don't care about the world, I just relive my stress and share my feelings with them. I like to spend my time with my family because i have opportunity to spend time with them but some people don't get Love from their families and don't have time to spend with them. But remember, whenever you'll be down or suffering from worst time period your family is going to be the one who will raise you up. So don't forget, family is really very important in life.

Ooppss! I'm sorry, i was to tell you about the food i ate. We didn't ordered much that day because we were not familiar with the food. So lets begin!  

The name of this restaurant was Maha Maju. I saw a lot of Utar students eating there. This shop can be considered cheap. It wasn't that expensive. Mostly people go to Maha Maju because there is a huge screen out there and usually the staff plays English movies which are understandable by majority of the people.





chicken tandoori with naan.
http://www.vahrehvah.com/indianfood/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/RZ55JkAhxv.jpghttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/_UIXOn06Pz70/SmUM01QV7PI/AAAAAAAAIKw/tGPbP4NGWT4/s1600/Naan+500.jpg
We ordered 4 tandoori chickens with naan and 1 roti canai for my younger sister. We all waited for the food desperately. Eventually, after 15 minutes the food arrived and we all start eating. Thank God that the chicken was not with the skin! We ate tandoori chicken in Malaysia after a long time.
The chicken was so spicy and the naan was really soft. I won't suggest to order Daal curry because it was taste less. No salt no peppers. So i won't prefer eating daal but tandoori chicken was Awesome! I could still taste it. It suited the environment. I would rate this 6****** out of 8. Although, the place was quite noisy, I enjoyed being there and would like to got their again.



I would recommend this restaurant to students and families. Its a good place to spend time with family and relive stress. So you should atleast try once.

(Links shows the picture taken from. These pictures are not taken by me. Sorry for the inconvenience) 







1 comment:

  1. OpenRice is the Yelp of Asia. It shows a city’s most popular restaurants, ratings, menus, booking numbers, and everything in between. It’s widespread
    in Southeast Asia and a better resource than Yelp. It has listings for Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, and the Philippines. The app
    puts the power of the website at your fingertips.
    App Name: OpenRice

    ReplyDelete