Tuesday 9 July 2013

Haji Ghani.





This was on first of July, when my neighbor invited all of us for a dinner because my grandparents came to Malaysia for the first time. My grandpa likes to eat spicy food so we decided to go to an Indian restaurant. Many of us ordered Masala dosa which was Yummy!!I ate the dosa last time in Dubai which was Awesome!  Masala Dosa used to be my favorite dish before i had stomach ache. I don't really know why did that happen but after i went home that day i had a stomach ache whole night which didn't allow me to sleep. I won't say that don't go to that restaurant because it gave me stomach ache because I am not use to eat Jung food and usually my family prefers to eat at home. So we don't go out too much. This could also be the reason of my stomach ache. You all should atleast try that once.
  

01.07.2013

Located beside   Kampar snooker club.

Kampar , Perak , Malaysia.


Masala Dosa






Masala dosa is not considered healthy but we could eat once or twice in a month which won't really affect our diet system.







My mom and dad ordered Plain dosa which is also called Indian. I don't think that plain dosa gave food poison to them. Em..It was also okay. But honestly, Masala dosa was better off than plain dosa.
Plain Dosa
http://www.akshayapatram.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Masala-Dosa.jpg
 My younger sister doesn't like spicy food so she ordered Roti canai, which is one of the best dish in the whole entire Malaysia. 
pie chart showing nutrients present in Roti canai.
Too much intake of Roti canai can lead to obesity and many other diseases. So i would not advice you to eat roti canai everyday but yeah atleast once in a month. You can predict from the graph about the carbs and fats present.

http://images.tastespotting.com/thumbnails/157682.jpg

We didn't order the chicken because chicken here in Malaysia is with skin and none of my family members eat chicken with skin because we are not use to it. So that is why i didn't stated any of non-vegetarian dish above.





                                                                                                                                                                                                            I would rate this 5***** out of 8. Although, i had a food poison after eating the dosa, i would say that it was good. The food would not be considered healthy but can be taken rarely.

No comments:

Post a Comment